Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DEEP THOUGHTS.

Over the past week, certain questions have come to light, here they are in no particular order: Why the shit are dudes pants getting smaller (still)? Why did I sell 400 dollars worth of Crooks and Castles and Huf shit to Smokey Robinson on Monday? Why does Bobby Brown need a personal assistant? Why do I keep catching people popping zits in mirrors? Why? Why me? Why not you? Serious shit, these are just few little things I've had mull to over in my short fuse of a brain in the last seven days for one reason or another. Come to think of it, why do hispanic people love Morrissey so much. YOUKNOWHATIMSAYING?!? The answers to these questions don't really matter, the same way that smelly, fat, ugly people don't matter. Cuz, ya know, they're ugly...and fat....and they smell like unwiped assholes. ANYWAYS, maybe I should read a paper orsomeshit cuz this is really what I think about half the day. I'm not joking, I think it's mega awesome, and if you disagree you can pretty much suck yourself. Even though this post doesn't matter (or make sense for that matter) either, I'm still gunna lace you with a photo of The garden of the gods in Colorado, a car that makes me go "MEH COPPERRRRRR, YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE SEEEEEEEE?????" everytime I look at it, Super Street Ron, and my homeboy Nolan's kid. Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment